2019 MONACO FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX VIP HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
BEST SUITE, TERRACE VIEWS AND CATERING
Our 2019 Monaco F1™ Grand Prix hospitality packages include some of the sought-after VIP hospitality suites, terraces and rooftop viewing facilities available around the Monaco Circuit, located in Monte Carlo. The prices of all our Monaco Formula 1™ VIP hospitality packages include privileged viewing of the race activities from VIP suites, rooftop terraces and apartments, fully inclusive of gourmet food and full bar services.
CORPORATE GROUPS OR INDIVIDUALS
All our Monaco F1™ Grand Prix hospitality packages, VIP suites, apartments or rooftop terraces are available to both individuals as well as VIP corporate groups. We can also tailor make our F1™ hospitality packages to completely meet your needs, including company branding – please contact us for more details.
NO OTHER RACE TICKETS REQUIRED
Should you decided to book any of the Formula One™ Grand Prix VIP hospitality packages or suite options – no further Grand Prix race tickets, as listed on our Monaco F1™ tour packages page, will be required.
All the facilities in Monaco are totally overextended during the F1™ Monaco Grand Prix, including the VIP suite and terrace viewing facilities. Getting professional advice can make all the difference – F1 Grand Prix Tours have been doing this for 10 years!
FM ROOFTOP TERRACE SEATS
FM Roof Top package prices:
FM Roof Top benefits include:
- Reserved seat on the specially constructed roof top grandstand
- Unobstructed views of the action packed Fairmont Hairpin
- A light buffet luncheon served from poolside
- A selection of drinks including wines, beers and soft drinks
FM VIP SUITE
FM VIP Suite package prices:
FM VIP Suite benefits include:
- Race viewing from our FM VIP Suite overlooking the Fairmont Hairpin
- Sheltered private balcony limited to just 14 guests
- Fully catered hospitality
- Sumptuous buffet luncheon
- Open bar inclusive of Champagne, selected spirits, fine wines, beers and soft drinks
- TV screens located inside and outside the suite.
HH VIP TERRACE
Located in the Hotel Hermitage, our HH VIP Terrace offers you stunning trackside views of the cars as they exit the first corner at Sainte Devote and race up the Beau Rivage Straight before they enter the Massenet Corner – spectacular race viewing over one of the fastest sections of the Monaco circuit.
A giant television screen located directly opposite the terrace, will keep you updated on the race around the rest of the circuit.
A superb buffet luncheon is served in the hotel’s restaurant as well as an afternoon drinks package inclusive of Champagne, fine wines, beers and soft drinks, which is served from this superb terrace featuring the Monaco Harbour as a magnificent backdrop.
HH VIP Terrace package prices:
HH VIP Terrace benefits include:
- Race viewing from a terrace offering some of the best views for the Monaco Grand Prix
- Fully catered hospitality
- Sumptuous restaurant buffet luncheon
- An afternoon drinks package inclusive of pink Champagne, fine wines, beers and soft drinks
- A giant television screen located directly opposite the terrace
VIP PENTHOUSE TERRACE
Probably the most sought-after rooftop terraces for the 2019 Formula 1™ Monaco Grand Rix. For 2014 it was snapped up by various VIP sponsors and guests due to the spectacular panoramic views over three quarters of the circuit and across the Monaco Bay.
Carefully selected to provide guests with the perfect balance of comfort, breath-taking race views and 5 star hospitality for the worlds most prestigious F1 race.
There is no other terrace available at the 2019 F1™ Monaco Grand Prix, which allows spectators to see so much of the track while being so close to the action. You will be able to look down on the Start/Finish Line, Tunnel Exit, Chicane, Sainte Devot, Tabac and Piscine Corners, The Pits and Pit Exit, and the Main Straight!
VIP Penthouse Terrace package prices:
- Unsurpassed 75% views of the circuit
- Full champagne breakfast
- Exquisite cuisine, brought to you by a world renowned team of chefs
- Complimentary premium “Maurice Vendome Champagne” and “Juliet Immaculate Vodka”
- Q&A, photo opportunities & autograph signings with an F1 celebrity
- All-day open bar 9am – 6pm
- Large-screen TV’s with live sky sports F1 commentary
- Dedicated co-ordinators to assist you throughout your stay
- Official race program & ear plugs
VIP SUITE OR TERRACE / GRANDSTAND COMBINATION PACKAGES THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
SUITE OR TERRACE EXPERIENCE
For an alternative VIP Monaco Prix Grand experience, follow the Saturday’s qualifying proceedings from either our FM VIP Suite or our HH VIP Terrace and watch the race unfold on Sunday from our recommended Grandstand L.
Grandstand L is located at the fast and blind entry, Turn 15 Chicane with absolutely no run-off areas. The stand also offers great views of the exciting pit lane action as well as a dedicated bigscreen TV located directly opposite the stand, from which you can follow the race action on the rest of the circuit.
Your VIP day in the suite or terrace, will be fully inclusive of the hospitality services as described above.
Combination package prices:
MONACO F1™ GRAND PRIX VIP HOSPITALITY SUITES AND TERRACES – DRESS CODE
The recommended dress code for the F1™ Monaco Grand Prix is smart casual attire, i.e. long trousers and a polo shirt for men. Most Monaco F1™ Grand Prix hospitality suites and terraces requests that no track suits, shorts or beach attire be worn.
2019 MONACO F1™ GRAND PRIX VIP HOSPITALITY – SUITES AND TERRACE PACKAGE PRICES
Exchange Rate Fluctuations
Until full payment has been received all prices quoted on our VIP hospitality suites are subject to increases in exchange rate fluctuations below:
* Please note: All the 2019 Monaco F1™ Grand Prix hospitality packages for the suites and terraces above are payable in full on booking.