SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND HOLIDAY PACKAGE PRICES – 2017
For the 2017 Singapore Grand Prix to be held on the Singapore Circuit, we can offer you superior hotel accommodation, with a choice between a standard 4 star or track-side 5 star hotel in Singapore.
Our travel package price also include return flights, as well as all airport and guided circuit transfers to the Singapore circuit for the duration of your trip
Once you have chosen your preferred Formula 1™ holiday package, please add your choice of race tickets to the price, to calculate the total trip costs.
Holiday Packages Inclusive OF Hotel Accomodation and Trip Transfers
TOUR PACKAGES INCLUSIVE OF:
NB Importance of hotel location:
Hotel location is important when you book a Singapore F1 package – activities at the
circuit (concerts etc.) ends around midnight – you do not want to be stranded late at night miles
from your hotel (avoid the hotels located in Orchid Road for the F1 weekend)!
Make sure when you are offered cheaper tour prices, that the hotel included is within walking
distance of the circuit!
All our hotels are either track-side or within a short walk (maximum 8 minutes) from the circuit.
- 3-night accommodation in a choice between a superior 3, 4 or 5 star hotels in Singapore (All 3 hotels feature fantastic locations – both our 3 and 4 star hotels are a mere 5-8 min walk from circuitand our sought after 5 star hotel, is a track-side hotel – circuit is an unbelievable 20m from the foyer!)
- All service charges and hotel taxes
- Guided return circuit transfers (All 3 hotels within walking distance of the circuit)
- Hospitality desk
- On-site F1 Grand Prix Tours tour director
- Bonus pouch, lanyard and protective earplugs
Check-in to hotel 15 September and check-out 18 September 2017
RACE TICKETS – 2017
Singapore GRAND PRIX
Singapore Grand Prix Accomodation Package Prices
Until full payment has been received on all hotel accommodation or holiday packages as well as race tickets, all prices quoted above are subject to increases in exchange rate fluctuations above