UNITED STATES F1™ GRAND PRIX HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND HOLIDAY PACKAGE PRICES – 2016
For the 2015 United States Formula 1™ Grand Prix to be held on the Circuit of the Americas Circuit, we can offer you superior hotel accommodation, in a superior 3 and a 1/2 star hotel in Austin.
Our travel package price also include return flights, as well as all airport and guided circuit transfers to the Circuit of the Americas for the duration of your trip
Once you have chosen your preferred Formula 1™ holiday package, please add your choice of race tickets to the price, to calculate the total trip costs.
Holiday Packages Inclusive OF Hotel Accommodation, Flights and Trip Transfers
TOUR PAKAGES INCLUSIVE OF:
- Econ class return flights on Delta Airlines inclusive of all taxes (via Atlanta)
- 4-Night accommodation in a superior 3and a 1/2 star hotel in Austin, conveniently located only 2,5 miles from downtown Austin’s famous 6th Street
- All service charges and hotel taxes
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Return group airport/hotel/airport transfers
- Guided return group circuit transfers for Saturday and Sunday
- Hospitality desk
- On-site South African F1 Grand Prix Tours tour director
- Bonus pouch, lanyard and protective earplugs
Depart Jnb 21 Oct and return on 26 Oct 2015 (arriving in SA 27 Oct)
RACE TICKETS – 2016 FORMULA 1™ USA GRAND PRIX
Fly Now Pay Later – New For 2015!
F1 Grand Prix Tours can now offer you fantastic no-deposit, travel financing on our United States Formula 1 Grand Prix travel and holiday packages, which may also include the price of race or hospitality tickets. Easy online application with quick (subject to credit) approval – please enquire.
Please note: Financing periods available 12 – 60 months, financing charges dependant on credit profile (max 22% or less) and subject to a once-off 5 % bank facilitation fee.
USA Grand Prix Accomodation Package Prices
Until full payment has been received on all hotel accommodation or holiday packages as well as race tickets, all prices quoted above are subject to increases in exchange rate fluctuations above[usa-exchange]?